We are seeking a lead .NET Analyst Programmer to join the team for the on-going development and consulting of an industry-leading CRM and ERP solution for the window furnishing industry.
• Highly talented team
• Fantastic client base• Leading edge technology
About the RoleWe are seeking a talented
technical .net analyst to be part of our professional Services team in Development and technical support of the Insyte Enterprise ERP systems for the window furnishing industry.
• Actively contributing to the team's knowledge of the latest Microsoft web development tools and technologies, especially C#, WCF/REST, ASPX & patterns such as MVC, MVP & MVVM
• Collaborating with the R&D team's agreed set of standards and practices
• Contributing to feature design as part of a collaborative process with them Product Development team
• Remote Implementation, software setup and report creation for customers.
• Ability to understand and solve diverse business problems in customer support
• Capability to analysis existing business processes and propose solutions that deliver improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
• Ability to advise clients on relevant data and reporting requirements to support business objectives
• Maintaining and extending existing code.
• Travel to Australia.
• able to work from home/ home office setup.
About Your Ideal Skills and Experience:
Talented Software analyst /programmer with specialemphasis on C# programming language. CRM and/or ERP experience in the window furnishing industry will be looked on favorably.
• 5+ years in C# (.NET 4.0+)
• MS SQL Server 2014+ and SQL Analysis experience for data warehousing and MDX experience.
• At least 2 years consulting experience remotely, including working on project delivering technology-enabled solutions
• Good English written and communication skills
• OO design skills, and intimate understanding of various design patterns
• Experience working remotely and liaising with external teams in different countries i.e. Australia.• Travel to Australia will be required Initially.