Freelancer remains occupied with the activities related to day-to-day running of the business, with no scope or even time which can be invested on things like sourcing new clients, expansion of networks, and making improvement in the products and services. But we cannot deny the fact that scaling up is not only crucial but also mandatory for survival as well as wellbeing and growth of a freelancer.
We are sharing some tips which we feel can help in scaling up the freelance business you own.
- Making your business a recognized brand: You may have the view that branding is just having a creative logo, a website having attractive graphics and excellent landing page. But branding is something which is much beyond this thought process. It depends on the tone you use in mails, FB posts and also at time of making verbal communication. Take time to redefine the brand you own across multiple medium in a thoughtful manner.
- Go for a purposeful networking: Establish connection with other freelancers through social media platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook, and Its Jungle freelancing site. Prepare a business plan which can highlight as how making collaboration with other fellow freelancers, you can be one to get benefited by them and also being beneficial for their business and can establish a strong relationship in the industry.
- Get your work Outsourced: You need to be capable in making updates in the social media platforms, besides tracking the website’s analytics, along with making timely blog posting. Most probably you are the one who is spending more than enough time on such tasks which is derailing you from the track which directs you to spend time on working and not for making business. You need to take help of the experts having knowledge about seller buyer platform and allow getting free time to scale up your business.
- Design a product which one will love to buy: Mere servicing will not allow you to exist in the world of freelancing. Design a product which can be either physical or even a digital one and start selling it. Make the product something which you can sell again and again. Service along with product sell will bring a good amount of revenue for your business as a freelancer.
- Make investment for personal improvement: We cannot deny the fact that freelance business people need to be jack of all trades. To continue being at the peak of success you need to know the latest ongoing trends in the market. Need to practice the use of latest tools along with information on industry developments. To many it may appear daunting but if you can do it you will come up with new ideas and plans to scale up the freelancing business you own.