How many times you managed to make an effort for your freelance business promotion? Most of you will answer as never ever.
Freelancer life is not that easy and so for him or her taking some out for promotion seems next to impossible. If you are a freelancer then we are confident that you remain completely occupied with the deliveries and the deadlines to be met. But no way can you ignore the fact that you need to source new clients while going with the existing to ensure your success in the industry.
Check out the below suggestions for promoting your Freelance Business:
- More pitching to current clients: Trust us as this is one of the chosen best ways for increasing the income. In most cases clients know about the supplier for the service they are taking being unaware about your rest offered services. Pitch about the rest services to them which can be useful for client along with some discount deals.
- Send mail to past clients: Send a greeting mail to the clients with whom you worked in the past. Ask them if they are in need of any of the services you are offering now. Do not forget to thank them for the earlier work.
- Pen down post on blog: Do you have a blog and if No then have one today. Share some unique content on the blog which is about your services and can present you as a leader in your field. Be aware of the latest trends in the industry you belong and try to pen down on such topics on your blog. This will make clients aware about your specialties and knowledge about the industry.
- Go for guest post: Get your offered services information published on other blogs in form of guest posts. Connect with some influential blogs which are of your niche and seek permission for guest post submission. You need to learn about pitching for guest posts as in long run it will help you.
- A strong BIO: Prepare a bio of yours which speaks straight and clean about your expertise and makes it understandable to the clients. Mention your niche, your experience, your clients and your reasons for being qualified for the job on freelancing site.
- Portfolio update: Any client before making the hire will ask for some sample to make the selection. Your portfolio needs to have that key element which can force the clients to take the decision in your favour and hire you. In case you are a new bee and not have any such sample to share in your portfolio then create some mock samples perfect for the job you are looking for.
If you can make the required effort in making the right pitching then no one can stop you from getting quality client and huge work volume for an impressive career. We will insist you to follow the above tips for Promoting Your Freelance Business.